About the Company
We are a fast-growing builders’ merchant based in Worcestershire, stocking a comprehensive product range from civils and timber, through to bricks, blocks, aggregates and roofing. We also supply kitchens, bathrooms, windows and doors, allowing us to offer our customer the full package for building from the ground up. Due to our continued success and investment, we would like to recruit an exceptional eBay & Amazon Sales Executive, to join us on our journey.
The Job Role
We are looking for a highly co-ordinated eBay & Amazon Sales Executive to maintain our third-party sales platforms. This role requires you to continually ensure the accuracy of all the product data, updating the product information, images and cost. You will also be required to contact suppliers to gather precise product data and images for the products we sell.
To ensure success as an eBay & Amazon Sales Executive, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations on these platforms.
Main Duties & Accountabilities
- You will be accountable for all product listings on third-party sales platforms (Amazon & eBay). This will include analysing sales performance, improving product listing presentation (titles, bullet points etc.) and making necessary improvements
- Forecasting of stock and best sellers
- Maximising sales and opportunities
- Using Amazon Vendor central
- Product listing of stock
- Liaising with Amazon and eBay in regard to cases that are raised
- Ensuring items are dispatched within agreed time frame
- Liaising with couriers
- Ensuring all clients receive the best customer service at all times
- Carrying out regular checks to ensure accuracy and consistency of product imagery
- Communicate material changes and update product data where necessary
- Price checking to help us maintain a competitive price point
- Liaise with the eCommerce Team to ensure product continuity through all platforms
- Liaise with Marketing to assure that all relevant products, descriptions and images are displayed for customers
- Source copy, photos and missing product data from relevant parties (in-house and suppliers)
- Compile and maintain accurate product information at all times
- Liaise with Marketing and Sales to ensure that successful promotions / content is setup and online
- Ensure that the customer delivery information is communicated and clearly understood by sales teams and customers
- Any other duties required to assist in supporting the achievement of Company objectives
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience and knowledge of Amazon and eBay marketplace and other online platforms
- Successful track record of running and optimising these platforms
- Market & product knowledge
- Extensive experience in product data and product management systems
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implementations with ease
You will need to be passionate about your job, with great people skills, as well as results driven, proactive and able to take responsibility. You should be able to follow up rigorously on tasks, under your own initiative, as well as being tenacious and determined. You will have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the business and the drive to lead through results. You must be trustworthy, punctual and a team player. If this sounds like you, please apply to be part of our team.
We aim to create an enjoyable team environment, where employees are valued and their contribution to our business success is recognised and rewarded. The job is well paid and comes with the standard benefits of pension & holidays, as well as the added benefits:
- Staff discounts
- Free refreshments on site
- Employee assistance program
- Health & Wellbeing assistance
- Bonus schemes
- Pension scheme
- Monthly awards and prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Nights out
Above all, the biggest reward is to be part of a growing and successful business, which cares about its people and its products.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to equal opportunities and to building a diverse and inclusive team.
How to apply
If you feel you'll be perfect for this role and keen to join the Norgrove team then please email [email protected]