About the Company
We are a fast-growing builders’ merchant based in Worcestershire, stocking a comprehensive product range from civils and timber, through to bricks, blocks, aggregates and roofing. We also supply kitchens, bathrooms, windows and doors, allowing us to offer our customer the full package for building from the ground up. Due to our continued success and investment, we would like to recruit an exceptional Kitchen Sales Manager to join us on our journey.
The Job Role
We are looking for a highly co-ordinated Bathroom & Tiles Sales executive to help oversee the development and day to day running of our Bathroom show room. The successful applicant will be responsible for a range of duties including selling to the general public and designing bathroom layouts, in addition to a range of administration tasks and stock management.
To ensure success as a Bathroom & Tiles Sales, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in the Bathroom & Tile industry.
Main Duties & Accountabilities
- Effectively promote the brand & product whilst negotiating sales
- Demonstrating an excellent standard of customer care and service
- Increase trade and retail customer base and follow up leads and quotations
- Achieving sales in line with your agreed personal sales targets
- Being an excellent communicator, be friendly, personable and approachable
- Preparing and managing effective meetings with customers in the showroom, or on site
- Guide them through the design process and demonstrate why customers choose Norgrove Bathrooms.
- Proactive sales calls
- Executing and coordinating the sale of the Bathrooms and Tiles
- Designing bathroom layouts using specialist CAD software
- Effectively communicating the procedures systems and time scales required to customers and explaining the Terms & Conditions
- Meeting and greeting customers in the showroom, introducing yourself and the company
- Taking brochure requests, sending out brochures, following up all leads and brochures you send out
- Creating and maintaining your own individual lead database and discuss leads and job progress with relevant team members
- Monitoring numbers of customers coming into shop, monitoring quotes, and subsequent numbers of sales within the individual office
- Working closely with the marketing department to run campaigns
- Experience in design software
- Experience selling bathrooms and Tiles
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies
- Bathroom & Tiles product knowledge including brands and materials
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to outperform sales targets
You will need to be passionate about your job, with great people skills, as well as results driven, pro-active and able to take responsibility. You should be able to follow up rigorously on tasks, under your own initiative, as well as being tenacious and determined. You will have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the business and the drive to lead through results. You must be trustworthy, punctual and a team player. If this sounds like you, please apply to be part of our team.
We aim to create an enjoyable team environment, where employees are valued and their contribution to our business success is recognised and rewarded. The job is well paid and comes with the standard benefits of pension & holidays, as well as the added benefits
- Staff discounts
- Free refreshments on site
- Employee assistance program
- Health & Wellbeing assistance
- Bonus schemes
- Pension scheme
- Monthly awards and prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Nights out
Above all, the biggest reward is to be part of a growing and successful business, which cares about its people and its products.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to equal opportunities and to building a diverse and inclusive team.
How to apply
If you feel you'll be perfect for this role and keen to join the Norgrove team then please email [email protected]