Multicem Paper Bag Cement Hanson
Hanson Multicem is a premium cement that makes fluffier, more workable mortar and provides enhanced frost-resistance.
Multicem is designed specially to give the ease of spreading and water retention necessary for mortars and contributing to superior plastic properties in concrete and enhanced durability to frost in hardened mortar and concrete.
Manufactured to comply with the requirements of EN 197-1 achieving strength class 32,5R. Hanson Multicem cement is produced using carefully selected raw materials and strict quality control throughout each stage of the manufacturing process to ensure a consistent final product is achieved.
- Commonly used cement for a wide range of applications
- Applications cover but are not limited to concrete, mortar, render and screeds
- Bag size 25kg
- Kidderminster: 819
|Manufacturers part number||HNMCP|
Shop online and order delivery of building materials, plumbing & heating, home improvement products such as kitchens, bathrooms, doors & floors direct to your door. Everything you need for your project.
- Delivery only £20 (inc VAT) within 10 miles of our Kidderminster Branch.
- Delivery then £50 (inc VAT) 20 miles and over from our Kidderminster Branch.
- Currently only deliver to selected postcodes within 25 miles of our Kidderminster Branch.
- Select an appropriate delivery day and time at checkout.
- All prices include VAT, but you can select to see prices without VAT at the top of the page.
How it works
- Shop online and choose the items you need
- Proceed through checkout & enter your delivery details
- Proceed through checkout & enter your payment details
- Receive your order confirmation via email (keep a note of your order reference)
- We aim to deliver your order in 3-5 working days
Due to social distancing measures, our drivers will offload your order and ask you to stay two metres away. You are not required to sign anything as we maintain a contactless delivery. Your delivery timeframe could be affected by supply line issues as a result of Covid-19.